Sify addresses security concerns through a multi-layered approach across its Data Centre, Network and Cloud Infrastructure services. The Cloud Infrastructure, by default, is provided with software/hardware firewall and the backdoors in OS/DB are closed by security teams to avoid malicious attacks. Additionally, Managed Security services (FortKnox/DDoS) can be overlaid over standard cloud services to reduce further security risks. Sify’s Managed Security center is operated by a trained and experienced security team supported by state-of-art security monitoring and management tools.
Sify is also India’s first SSAE-16 cloud certified provider, assuring customers of confidentiality, integrity and availability of business services at all times.
Sify’s Managed Security services include:
- mandatory software and hardware firewall for all tenants
- OS/DB hardening to close the vulnerable ports
- segregated Virtual Local Area Network
- patch management at regular intervals
- vulnerability analysis for networks, applications and databases
- 24/7 SOC monitoring - Incident Response and Cause Analysis
- intrusion detection systems
- intrusion prevention systems
- Data Encryption- for data in rest (tapes, disks) and transit (wire)